Monday 7 March 2011

Brunette is the new Blonde?!

I read an article the other day, (don't ask me where, I really am struggling to remember), but apparently brunette is the new blonde for fall 11/12!?

Firstly I don't know that blonde is the 'in' thing right now, I can't say I have noticed EVERYONE being blonde, and secondly I am NOT prepared to mess with the colour of my hair.
Yes I know it is ages away, but even without any psychic powers, I can tell you now I will definitely still be blonde.
I have considered many a time dying my hair brunette, or even back to my natural colour (red), but I have chickened out every time. I just can't take the risk that I will want to be blonde again, and it will take forever and a day to get me back to where I am now. Be happy with what you've got is my motto. You know some people just have their signature thing...Well I think being blonde for the foreseeable future is mine. Just the way it is.
I wish I could remember where I read this, and how they justified what they were saying but there is no hope. Recently, I have been struggling to remember what I did the day before, but if I do find it again I shall upload some picture proof and some more justification.
We shall see though. Prepare to see more brunettes round. (Apparently)

No comments:

Post a Comment