Friday 11 March 2011

3 Things. Ooh H&M

So here is 3 things from H&M that I actually really want!
Normally I'm not too fussed on H&M, apart from when I am completely skint and am craving something new to wear.
I do always love their magazine though(as in the layout etc), but I'm getting frustrated as a lot of the stuff in there isn't even in the shop yet. It probably never is when the magazine first comes out but I don't go there too often so I wouldn't know.
For the record, I am not in the slightest bit patient.

The thing I absolutely LOVEE is the shorts. (As you can see I have put a * next to the things I want). I havn't quite worked out how to wear these, as they appear to be quite short & above all see-through. I havn't worked out how I can afford anything at the moment yet either, but hey.
I have also included some pictures I absolutely luurrrvvee that I have found recently. Fab inspiration.
Okay, so when I FINALLY get these items I will post a look. Until then I will be not-so-patiently waiting.




No comments:

Post a Comment