Thursday 24 February 2011

Blog Re-fresh

Okay, so I haven't really been keeping up with the whole 'blogging thing' and I generally haven't blogged about myself in the past. I don't think people care... BUT! after thinking, the majority of our lives, now, revolve around social networking sights, Facebook, Twitter etcetera, and what are these about? Ourselves. People nowadays, not that it's necessarily a bad thing may I just add, are so interested by what other people are doing & thinking. So why not?! I have decided to start blogging about what I like, what I do and what I think. Don’t get me wrong, I am not planning a blog containing my life story, what I mean is I will not refrain from posting things, that I guess just excite me. Maybe this will help with the writer’s block after a busy day.
So anyway, I decided maybe I would give my blog a new look. I have been pondering upon it for a while now and I just can't decide if I like the 'plain, bog standard layout or not (obviously most think it is boring), however, I think I do, but, since what I enjoy is styling, maybe it would make sense to put some style to my blog. Not promising anything but I will guarantee a header picture at the least. (This is another thing I have been thinking about for months and never got round to doing.)

There's a bit of insight for you to what I am thinking. Whether it will happen or not is another thing (whilst I am being honest).I will still be posting some of my random findings though, which do happen to be more for my benefit rather than anyone else.
Well there's a good start & it turns out that was easier than wondering about who/what to write about. (:

1 comment: