It may sound stupid, but I would quite love to practise Buddhism.
- Means of changing onself in order to develop the qualities of awareness, kindness, and wisdom.
- Life as a process of constant change- One can change for the better.
- The root of our difficulties is from within the mind.
- We cannot change the things that happen to us, but we can change our responses.
"All living beings have actions (Karma) as their own, their inheritance, their congenital cause, their kinsman, their refuge. It is Karma that differentiates beings into low and high states." Buddha
- When we die, we are reincarnated & we go up or down a status depending on how we lived our previous life.